Conical Fermenter, Every Home brewers dream !
NB: We produce these units upon order, We request a 50% Deposit upfront and it takes 3 weeks to produce.
We produce them as per the Dionysus Pro Spec’s.
Speak to us if you need something specific.
Want to do those bigger batches?
Look no further than our 90 liter Conical Fermenter.
We are constantly improving our products and the latest changes and additions to our locally produced conical fermenters are well worth the extra money.
The PRO version of the Dionysus conical fermenter has no threaded parts welded to the body, it has 4x 2inch tri-clover fittings welded instead which makes the product much easier to clean as well as very modular.
The tri-clover ports offers a series of additional items that can be purchased to simply clamp on to customize the fermenter and upgrade to suit your needs. This can be done upon the purchase of the fermenter or be bought as add-ons at a later stage. They simply clamp on and off.
90L Full volume will allow you to do those double batches in one fermenter and conveniently fill 4 x Cornelius kegs with one Brew 0r 3 x slimline kegs
– All parts made from 1.2mm 304sus Stainless Steel
– 6Inch Tri-Clover connector on top for opening insures air tight seal. This allows for pressure fermentations and closed transfers with small add-ons. The lid can be upgraded to a 6inch cap with additional 2inch opening for pressure lid or dry hopping.
– 60 deg cone for optimal yeast harvesting
As standard the fermenter comes with the below included.
- 1st Port – Blank off plate (not in use)
- 2nd Port – Tri-Clover Thermowell to insert your controller temperature probe or thermometer
- 3rd Port – Tri-clover Sampling valve
- 4th Port – Tri-clover 1inch 90deg bend with 1inch SS Ball valve
– Durable quality
Size – 1300mm H (Excluding bubbler/air lock) x 400mm Diameter
Additional items that can be purchased with these fermenters listed below:
6 Inch to 2 Inch Tri-Clover End Cap Reducer (To be used as a Dry Hop lid or to add Tapping head)
2 Inch Tri-clover Ball lock tapping head (To pressure ferment and dispense, need 6-2 inch reducer lid)
NB:- Please note that these units are hand made locally and does not have a polish finish on the inside.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE AN OVERVIEW OF THE FERMENTER AND ADDITIONAL EXTRAS THAT ARE AVAILABLE: